Zeus is angry - Storm raged 1000 times
Source of problem:
This description is very misleading. Many of us thought this trophy was broken and unobtainable until we heard from someone from PSNprofiles, showed us the truth on how do we earn it. We originally thought this trophy is accumulative; however, this is not the case. The developers interpret the trophy description wrongly, which resulted many people felt frustrated on attempting to earn it. The real answer for this trophy is, Storm raged 1000 times in one game session! This trophy has a similar problem to Irredeemable trophy. CURRENTLY, there is no patch being made for this game. HOWEVER, you can still earn it by following the method below.
How to earn the Zeus is angry trophy:
0) Before you start going after this trophy, one thing you need to be aware that you should NEVER close the game in Live Area nor turn off your PS Vita while attempting to earn it; if that happens, it will reset the counter to 0! However, if taking a break from playing, you can let your PS Vita go stand by (idle) or sleep (press the power button once), this will not reset your counter.
1) First of all, play through the game normally on Normal difficulty until you hit level 41. Once you unlocked level 41 on Normal difficulty, start playing it.
2) Water the seed and make at least 5 or 6 flowers on screen; 7 flowers are great, but it can be tricky unless you know how to make it.
3) On Normal difficulty, you get the normal amount of angry looking clouds (which shoots lightning bolts when you drop the water on them). This is where you can easily farm the amount of flowers electrocuted by bolts. When flowers are electrocuted, it will count towards to this trophy. Drop the raindrops on the flowers when they're electrocuted. You do not have to do it on different flowers, you can do it on the same ones again which will count. The only thing this trophy can't be counted is if you burnt the flowers with your sun ray (only counts towards to Irredeemable trophy; see solution on how to earn it).
4) Rinse and repeat the steps. If wanted to take a break from playing, you can either let PS Vita go idle or sleep. That way, you don't lose your current counter. This will take at least five or so hours, depending on how well you played. All you have to do is keep playing until the trophy pops! Good luck!
I hope you find my solution useful. If you have any question regarding this trophy, let me know in the comments.