Irredeemable - 100 flowers sunburnt
Source of problem:
This description is very misleading. We originally thought this trophy is accumulative; however, this is not the case. The developers interpret the trophy description wrongly, which resulted many people felt frustrated on attempting to earn it. The real answer for this trophy is, 1000 flowers sunburnt in one game session! This trophy has a similar problem to Zeus is angry trophy. CURRENTLY, there is no patch being made for this game. HOWEVER, you can still earn it by following the method.
How to earn the Irredeemable trophy:
0) Before you start going after this trophy, one thing you need to be aware that you should NEVER close the game in Live Area nor turn off your PS Vita while attempting to earn it; if that happens, it will reset the counter to 0! However, if taking a break from playing, you can let your PS Vita go stand by (idle) or sleep (press the power button once), this will not reset your counter.
1) This can either be done on any level on Easy or Normal difficulty. I think Easy level 1 will work the best, but it can be done whatever it's good for you.
2) Water the seed and make at least 5 or 6 flowers on screen; 7 flowers are great, but it can be tricky unless you know how to make it.
3) You will just need to let your sunray hit each flower at least once per each. When they're burnt, make them cooled off by dropping rain. The only thing this trophy doesn't count towards to the counter is that if you hit the flowers with the lightning bolt from angry clouds, it won't count (only counts towards to Zeus is angry trophy; see solution for more info). Only your sunrays count towards to this trophy. You do not have to hit the different flowers, you can do it on the same flowers and they still count.
4) Rinse and repeat the steps. If wanted to take a break from playing, you can either let PS Vita go idle or sleep. That way, you don't lose your current counter. This will probably take at least 2 hours or so. All you have to do is keep playing until the trophy pops! Good luck!
I hope you find my solution useful. If you have any question regarding this trophy, let me know in the comments.