DOWNLOAD LINKS"BLOODY FEET" TROPHY FILE :
Raining Blood (X+ GH Format).RPP - http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/7C2XETnM/file.html""AMAZING ROCKSTAR " TROPHY FILE :
Dragon Force - Through the fire and Flames (X+ Drums GH Format).RPP - http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/998LxrPK/file.html" "HAIL TO THE REV" TROPHY FILE :
Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot (X+ Drums GH Format).RPP - http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/OjrsD3Zw/file.htmlTUTORIAL
1. You will need any GH Drums "Brain"
, a USB to MIDI cable, and a PC or Mac capable of installing and running the free software called REAPER(http://www.reaper.fm/download.php
) . I recommend the USB to MIDI cable I use, it’s cheap and functional http://www.surplustronics.co.nz/product/173.011/9541-origina...
2. DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO WORK ON THE FIRST TRY. I would allow 10-30 minutes per trophy/song in Guitar Hero.
3. You will need to go to the link above to download a free 60 day trial of REAPER. You will be using REAPER to play the files I provide to your GH Drums "Brain" MIDI INPUT and obviously in-game too.
4. After REAPER has been installed choose the song you want to play from the directory of files. Click on the link above and download the file you need.
5. Get your GH Drums "Brain" andd USB to MIDI cable. Connect your USB to MIDI cable to your computer, plug the MIDI out end of the cable into the MIDI INPUT of your Drums Brain, and then plug your Drums Adapter into your Playstation 3.
6. Open up the file you downloaded in REAPER by double clicking it and on the input/output option on the “Part_Drums” MIDI file choose your USB-to-MIDI cable as the MIDI OUTPUT.
7. Zoom in and drag the start point as close to the first note as you can without touching the first note.
8. Start up the game of your choice and select the song that matches the file you have downloaded and opened.
9. Start the song and get ready to press play in REAPER.
10. There is a slight delay between pressing the play button in REAPER and when REAPER actually starts playing the notes, so press play slightly before the first note crosses the “hit zone” in Guitar Hero .
11. If you have timed it perfectly, great, REAPER will now play 100% of the notes in the song and unlock the desired trophy.
12. If REAPER is missing notes it is because you pressed play either too early or too late. All you need to do to get REAPER to work is to is try again and again. I found the easiest way is to first hit stop in REAPER, restart the song, and try again.Check the following website for more files and instructions : http://playingforachievements.blogspot.ca/"]http://play....ca Video Tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch/0g-YFDa7qR0 Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch/h9_NwuWJ_D8
Have fun and live your life outside videogames!