This fight is actually fun to do and it’s not very hard. Just make sure you have your Athena Blades, Barbarian Hammer, Medusa’s Gaze and Chronos’ Rage all maxed out for this fight. You just have to defeat all the enemies in under 10 minutes. You can quickly roll by holding the and before the animation ends hit to roll again without losing a couple of seconds. The Barbarian Hammer should used against larger enemies and by lightly using Chronos’ Rage you’ll stun enemies, mainly Gorgons to make them easier to take down. It can also be used through the barriers, which can same some time defeating enemies you can't reach. At the end you’ll face 2 Cyclops so use your Rage of the Titans if you can and spam Chronos’ Rage using . You should make it through the fight with plenty of time to spare if you’re playing it on Easy.
It may be worth mentioning that if you are playing this on God Mode (Hard), this trophy can actually be quite a challenge, and not at all as easy as it may sound on the web. The challenge, in addition to surviving, is to do it within the time limit.
I played through the game on God Mode the first time by default because there is usually a trophy for finishing a God of War game on God Mode, but I realised after starting that there wasn't here. If, like I was, you are doing a "one-in-all" trophy run (except for the few trophies you cannot get first time of course) , and are struggling with this trophy on God Mode, you can use the following "cheating" tactic, if it doesn't mean that much to you to get this particular trophy on God Mode:
1. There is a save point before the Inner Sanctum. Use it.
2. Take your time through the Inner Sanctum and just kill everything, don't worry about time or the trophy. Block and conserve. Save IN A NEW FILE at the save point after every enemy is dead.
3. Load the original save point. Die 5 times as quickly as possible. You will be asked if you would like to change to Easy Mode. Go ahead and make the change.
4. Zoom through the Inner Sanctum on Easy Mode. Just wipe everything out and spam all the most powerful spells and attacks you got. You should get the trophy on your first try.
5. Now that you have the trophy, feel free to reload your save at the end of the Inner Sanctum on God Mode and continue playing, there is no need to make a new save as the trophy is yours :)
All credit goes to original authors at playstationtrophies.org, and this is merely updating truetrophy fans with these guides. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/god-of-war-ii/trophy...