There are seven Pillars of Honor immediately available within the first Act, meaning it will be easier for you to get this trophy at an earlier time due to this. A golden bird will often appear to further direct you to the closest collectible, or using the Guiding Wind They are located, with references to where on the map and the names:
1) north/northeast near the end of the map in Kaneda Inlet, east of Komoda Inlet and north of Izuhara Clearing.
2) between Saicho's Point and First General's Field in the northwest part of the map.
3) near a dead-end path southeast of the Hidden Springs Forest (easiest)
4) slightly west of Shigenori Peak.
5) southeast of Kuta Grasslands, before crossing the river at the bridge, directly head east
6) among the cliffs of Sakimori Overlook and Azamo Foothills, south of the Arrow Peak Shrine.
7) on Wakou's Island in the far south/southeast.
What was emphasized, #3, is directionally east of Yoichi's Crossing where you can find a Singing Crickets cage. Follow the road east, across the bridge, until it turns south and then follow that. It should lead you directly to the Pillar of Honor.