- You will need to collect all 18 green flowers hidden throughout the levels. There are three green flowers in each level.
1. These will appear after blooming all the pink flowers in the first area.
2. These will appear after blooming all the pink flowers in the second area.
3. Hidden behind some reeds near the dead tree.
1. In the small canyon area there is a winding path of yellow players that will spawn red flowers. Bloom all the flowers and these will spawn on top of on of the canyon walls.
2. In the second area on a hill near the walls that opened. They’ll appear after the yellow flowers start spawning. You can wait till you finish the area before getting them.
3. In the third area, as you enter fly towards the left and hug the wall. They are tucked away in a small alcove.
1. Collect all the flowers in the sunken areas to have this one spawn near central windmill.
2. In the canyon area. They are to the left near the entrance to the flOw caves.
3. In the third area. As you enter the area turn left and hug the walls.
1. When you get to the part where you must circle around haybales, there is an additional haybale in the distance. The flower is hidden behind it.
2. Near the final puzzle there is an overturned wagon. Fly over it (or circle it) to spawn the flower.
3. Before completing the final puzzle, you must illuminate the pond to the left of the overturned wagon.
1. As soon as you start, make a u-turn. Continue up the hill and into a small valley. The flower is near the center of this valley.
2. When you are deactivating the the three towers, there are also other towers with flowers under them. Bloom these flowers and fly quickly through its legs. This will make them fall and one will spawn a flower near its top.
3. When in the maze, continue making rights at every turn. The flower will be stuffed in a small alcove.
1. In the second area where you awaken things, there is a tall building that you can fly into from either the top or bottom. The flower is on a beam within this building.
2. While on the expressway, there will be a point where it splits into three paths. Take the right path and you will be underneath the expressway. The flower is near the center of this area.
3. In the final area before you get to the metal tower, there is an airvent. The flower is behind this airvent.
Credit to PLYMCO_PILGRIM on the PS forums.
Please note that if you've already bloomed one of the secret flower bunches, they will not re-appear, so if you've already gotten a one (or two) in a level but can't seem to find it again, you've (likely) already bloomed them.