To unlock the Are You Not Entertained trophy in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, you will first need to defeat a few of the game's mercenaries. Eventually, you will unlock a quest that will require you to find the Arena.
The Arena can be found in Pephka, which is located in the south-east (bottom right) corner of the map. Once you have found the Arena, speak to the gatekeeper and he'll provide you will a list of six fighters that you must defeat to become the champion. The difficulty you are playing on won't matter.
- Klaudios, King of the Bandits: Level 22
- Belos, the Beast of Sparta: Level 29
- Evanthe, the Huntress: Level 36
- Titos, the Rock of Athens: Level 43
- Vasilis, the King of the Arena: Level 50
- Skoura, Head of the Arena: Level 50
Some tips that should hopefully make this easier:
- It's not recommended that you attempt to fight each opponent until you are within 1 or 2 levels.
- Pay attention to the various traps on the ground and around the walls.
- Make sure to use your abilities. Shield breaker is useful for getting rid of some of the more annoying enemies in each wave and is pretty much essential for the last two opponents.