Lists Game action
Fallout: New Vegas
tracking their Fallout: New Vegas trophies.
Click here to track your progress.

Master of the Mojave trophy in Fallout: New Vegas

Master of the Mojave

Discovered 125 locations.

Master of the Mojave0
Hide ads

How to unlock the Master of the Mojave trophy

  • ArmyVaultArmyVault
    21 Oct 2014 27 Jan 2017
    You will gradually unlock this trophy after many hours of exploration. If you are like me, you will spend 80% of your time wandering the wastes and the other 20% will be actually doing quests. There will be little triangles on your compass which will point you in the direction of a new place to discover. If this triagngle is filled in however, then that means you have already discovered it.

    At level 20 there is a perk called Explorer. What it does is it will unveil all the locations on your Pip-Boy map. You still have to travel to the locations to actually discover them but this can be helpful if you need a few more.
  • Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this trophy?
    Add a guide to share them with the community.

    Add a guide
  • EyeHunter42EyeHunter42
    Locked 20 May 2018
    Undiscovered nearby locations will appear as hollow triangles on your compass at the bottom of the screen. Walk towards them to discover it. Rotate to find another hollow triangle. Walk towards it. Repeat 125 items.
Do you have a question about this trophy? Please post it in the Fallout: New Vegas Forum