If you are getting a Gem in every level that you can without back tracking, then you will unlock this once you get the Gem from Slippery Climb. To unlock a gem, you need to collect all crates in a level. I will list every level and mention if they need a coloured gem to obtain the gem. Unlocking 13 gems in levels of your choice will unlock this trophy and you will have to get all 26 gems in the game for the trophy
For the normal gems, you can die and restart from a checkpoint to unlock it.
For a special coloured gem, you have to do the run without dying. You can die in a bonus stage and still get it, as long as you repeat the bonus stage and get all boxes. Deaths prior to any checkpoints do not void the special gem, so you can just retry from the beginning again without having to exit the level and start again.
All the levels that give a gem and any special information:N. Sanity BeachJungle Rollers
- This needs the Green GemThe Great Gate
- This needs the Gold GemBouldersUpstream
- This needs the Yellow GemRolling Stones
- This needs the Blue GemHog WildNative Fortress
- This needs the Red GemUp The CreekThe Lost City
- Green Special Gem unlock so you can't die except on bonus stagesTemple RuinsRoad to Nowhere
- This needs the Red GemBoulder Dash
- This needs the Purple GemWhole Hog
- This is at a fork in the road from Boulder Dash, you need the key from Sunset Vista to access this levelSunset VistaHeavy MachineryCortex Power
- This needs the Blue GemGenerator Room
- Yellow Special Gem unlock so you can't die except on bonus stagesToxic Waste
- Blue Special Gem unlock so you can't die except on bonus stagesThe High RoadSlippery Climb
- Red Special Gem unlock so you can't die except on bonus stagesLights Out
- Purple Special Gem unlock so you can't die except on bonus stages. This one needs the Gold GemFumbling in the Dark
- This is at a fork in the road from Light Out, you need the key from Jaws of Darkness to access this levelJaws of Darkness
- This needs the Blue GemCastle MachineryThe Lab
- Gold Special Gem unlock so you can't die except on bonus stages
If you plan to give a negative vote, then please tell me what is missing?