Original Guide by FUZBY - https://www.playstationtrophies.org/profile/122658/
- FIRST FORM: Spending too much time doing nothing in his first form will result in him spitting out attacks that are very difficult to avoid. Try defeating him as fast as possible in this form.
- SECOND FORM: Orbs. Shoot to destroy. Items sometimes left behind. Minimal to fair damage.
- SECOND FORM: Earth blocks. Dodging is simple. Minimal to fair damage.
- SECOND FORM: A beam. Releases a beam from himself. Quite a dangerous attack, dodge to the best of your ability by rolling/jumping. Fair to moderate damage.
- SECOND FORM: Fireballs. Come from the sky. Rolling is the best method of avoiding it. Fair to moderate damage.
Use fireballs, all the way. Using a Devil Gauge with a few unused runes will definitely clock some damage on Mundus. Quick though; if the battle drags, he’ll deploy attacks that’re very difficult to dodge. Make this a quick fight, and try not to lose too much health. It carries over to the second form of Mundus.
Firearms are your best bet in this battle, and Devil Trigger has a massive importance here. Got any Untouchables? Use ‘em. Playing Dante Must Die mode? USE UNTOUCHABLES. They are your saviour in this fight. Devil Trigger is most useful in Normal mode, as it can deal amazing damage to Mundus.