TrueTrophies Forum, Chat and General Posting Guidelines
These rules apply to all facets of this site, including, but not limited to: forums, chat, private messages, comments and gaming session feedback.
- Keep content to "PG-13" level or lower. Avoid excessive vulgarities, and inappropriate external links. Keep in mind that our forums are home to many different age groups and cultures.
- No attacking behavior. We were all new to the site at one point. Please make new users welcome so they can blossom into regular users. While the occasional tease is acceptable, repeated harassment of other members is not. Behavior designed purely to get a negative reaction from the community (trolling) is not acceptable. It should go without saying that hate-driven language is never allowed.
- Keep it productive. One word posts such as "first" and posting twice in a row (rather than editing your previous post) are just plain annoying. Don't disrupt a conversation by posting off-topic material.
- Avoid spoilers. If you want to talk about something that's a spoiler, clearly mark it in the thread's topic.
- Nothing of an illegal nature. Do not ask for or give away any personal, credit, or account information. Do not provide instruction on accessing pirated material or breaking the PSN EULA.
- No spamming. While mentioning other sites is allowed, repeatedly posting links to other sites could result in a loss of posting privileges, or in extreme cases, removal from the website.
- Follow directions from Moderators and Administrators. If you have any questions about a direction, contact a Moderator or Administrator first.
- Please notify a Moderator if you notice another user's behavior is in violation of site rules, rather than confronting them. A full list is available under Useful Links > Staff List.
- Use of this site is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to modify or remove any user-submitted content, as well as the forum rules at any time. Persistent abuse of these rules could result in a loss of posting privileges, or in extreme cases, removal from the website.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chat IconsIf you have any questions, you can ask anyone who has a symbol next to their name. The symbols mean: