Take on new journeys into the depths of South America in the early 20th century where the raw material reserves are far from being depleted. Plans of crossing the Andes by train is drawing attention from investors far across the borders of the country. Unforgiving mountains and relentless jungle terrains will make this challenge a hard one.
• 3 new scenarios covering the early history of the railway pioneers in the Andes.
• Map expansion: South America region (available in Free Game and Sandbox Modes)
• More than 10 new goods such as Llama wool or Guano and 34 cities to discover
• New engines: Kitson-Meyer (0-8-6-0) and Garratt (2-6-0-0-6-2)
• Explore the world of Railway Empire in the night mode