"In a frightening night of 1956, a nine years old child, Allison, killed her parents and died in a dreadful asylum.
The diary she wrote is said to contain the horrible truth about how she killed them.
You are Guglielmo Carter, a dauntless reporter interested in finding her diary and revealing its hidden secrets."
Allison's Diary: Rebirth is a first person survival horror, where you will have to search for the truth while exploring realistic and graphically stunning environments, facing terrible enemies and scary jump scares.
Escape from entities in the darkness, or try to fight lighting them up with the only weapon you have: your flashlight.
Collect batteries to recharge it, and get items and clues useful to proceed in the story.
- Run or fight: you decide your gameplay style against enemies
- Adaptive and random AI: every time you play will be differently challenging
- Completely free environments to be explored
- Immersive UI: we tried to be as much realistic as possible, no on screen life-bars
- Next gen graphics and 3D audio: to make you really feel "inside" the world we imagined