First unveiled during E3 last year and officially announced back in August, Nicalis Inc. announced today that Over the Top Games' Full Mojo Rampage is coming to PS4 in less than a month.
The game is a voodoo-inspired roguelike action RPG. You play a mythical sorcerer's apprentice with a hunger for the arcane. Players gain magical abilities by serving the Loa, mythical gods, and are equipped with enchanted items known as mojos. The story mode allows up to four players to battle at the same time while the online multiplayer features exciting eight-player matches in classic gametypes such as Deathmatch, CTF, and King of the Mojo. Here is the full list of features:
Features of Full Mojo RampageThe game has been out a while on other platforms, and Nicalis promises the console debut will take all of the feedback into consideration with upgrades to gameplay, visuals, and the addition of an Endless Mode. To prove it, the first screenshots of the console version reveal a colorful top-down game with exciting visuals:
- Battle strange and challenging foes via intense, roguelike action RPG style gameplay
- Tear through the Voodoo realm in vivid, randomly generated environments brimming with secret rooms, shrines and loot. Forcefully avenge the Voodoo gods known as Loa to earn special items and enhancements
- Voodoo with up to 4 players cooperatively on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, featuring a multitude of improvements such as enhanced visuals, new content and gameplay adjustments based on player feedback
- Play solo, or experience a wide variety of cooperative game modes including Campaign, Daily Quests, Survival Mode and Endless Mode, as well as up-to-8-player competitive modes such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo
- Gain power and upgrade characters via earned experience and gold, which persist through death – dying is not an end, it is only a means of becoming a stronger voodoo soul!
- Jam out to an original soundtrack composed by Alistar Lindsay of Prison Architect fame
There are also not one but two new trailers. First, there's the launch trailer:
If you're still interested, next there's the multiplayer gameplay trailer, so you can see the mayhem yourself:
Full Mojo Rampage will release on June 28th for PS4.
We've got the full list of Full Mojo Rampage (EU) trophies - check the list for guides to unlocking them.