As of yesterday, Sony has dropped the price of its subscription streaming service PlayStation Now and has added four big named titles to its already vast 800 game lineup.
Over on PlayStation Blog a post details how much PS Now will cost. The new pricing now falls in line with similar entertainment streaming services. If you're already a PS Now customer, you will see the latest pricing in your next billing cycle.
To make the service even more appealing, Sony is adding four popular titles to PS Now. God of War, Grand Theft Auto V, inFAMOUS Second Son and Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End will all be available to play up until January 2, 2020. Each month, a new selection of marquee games will be added for a limited time only.
- US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
- CAN: $12.99 – monthly / $34.99 – quarterly / $79.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
- EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from €14.99/ (N/A)/ €99.99)
- UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99)
- JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 yearly (from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900/ (N/A))
Hundreds of PS4, PS3 and PS2 games are available to play on the service and can be streamed via a PS4 or to a PC.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Get the biggest PlayStation news delivered straight to your inbox every week.