We have just picked up even more trophies for Bend Studio's motorbikin', zombie smashin' epic Days Gone, which arrive as part of a second batch free content, this time including new challenges to complete. The Challenge Mode trophy list arrives along with a patch as well.
There are 10 trophies, none of which are hidden.
Here are the full patch notes for those interested:
|Name || Description || |
|Participation Award || Earn your first Bronze Medal in a Challenge || |
|Second (the) Best || Earn your first Silver Medal in a Challenge || |
|Golden Boy || Earn your first Gold Medal in a Challenge || |
|I Make This Look Good || Earn a Gold Medal in a Challenge with a Character Skin and Custom Accent equipped || |
|Worthy || Fully upgrade any Ring || |
|Gold Team Rules || Earn a Gold Medal in all Challenges (Trophy cannot be obtained until all Challenges have been unlocked) || |
|You Done Good, Kid || Earn a Medal in all Sub-Challenges (Trophy cannot be obtained until all Challenges have been unlocked) || |
|Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all || Spend $3000 on your Loadout (Trophy cannot be obtained until all Challenges have been unlocked) || |
|Lost & Damned || Reach the Founder Rank (Trophy cannot be obtained until all Challenges have been unlocked) || |
|Gotta Patch 'Em All || Unlock all Patches (Trophy cannot be obtained until all Challenges have been unlocked) || |Days Gone is developed by Bend Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
Patch 1.21Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Surrounded” is the first DLC challenge drop! It’s you VS. an endless Horde of Freakers! Survive the Horde as long as possible by utilizing your weapons, traps, and the environment. Increase the time on the timer by taking down Freakers and maximizing your score!
- Each week on Friday, we will unlock a new challenge for you to master! (Will confirm day/time)
- Earn a Bronze, Silver, or Gold rank to earn credits to buy new characters, custom accents, and rings
- Once you complete a challenge, you will earn that challenge’s Patch which will be permanently shown on Deacon’s jacket in both challenge and story mode!
- Free new custom accent has been added to our story mode, “Farewell Mongrels”
- New trophies have been added exclusive to the new weekly challenges
- Lisa will not get stuck on the house terrain during the mission ”Lots Of Sick People”
- After finishing the objective in “You Don’t Want to Know”, you should be able to properly loot your bounty
- Picking up and swapping weapons on the ground has been changed to the “Triangle” button
- A fix has added to fade away the Stat Upgrade and Trust Level banner from the player’s UI
- Swarmers and the Horde should now vault through windows properly
- The Breaker’s AI should function correctly when traps are utilized
- Leaving flashback missions should now retain your melee weapon and proper ammo count
- Rendering issue has been resolved with a certain set of NPCs
- Localization fixes
- Various bug fixes and miscellaneous crash fixes
Check out our Best PS4 Third-Person Shooters Available in 2019 article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.
Get the biggest PlayStation news delivered straight to your inbox every week.