Treyarch continues to support their latest instalment in the COD franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
, with another update that adds more content to the Multiplayer and Blackout modes in the game.
There are new featured Playlists for all players in Multiplayer, as well as exploit fixes on the Nuketown and Summit maps. Blackout mode gets the Bowie Knife, while there are also bug fixes for Zombies mode specifically, and to the Specialist HQ area of the game. You can find a full list of fixes below.
- Featured Playlist changed to Hardcore Mercenary Moshpit (Xbox One and PC).
- Hardcore Nuketown added to Featured category.
- Chaos Hardpoint added to Featured category.
- Hardpoints spawn in a random order
- Score increases with each teammate on the Hardpoint
- Score limit increased to 1000
- Mercenary Objective Moshpit added to Featured category.
- Domination, Hardpoint, Control, Search & Destroy, Heist
- No parties allowed
- Added Seaside Sunset and Firing Range Night to all playlists.
- Closed exploits in Nuketown that allowed Ruin to grapple outside of the map.
- Resolved an issue where the scoreboard would flash on screen after ending a game on Nuketown.
- Resolved an issue on Summit that allowed Care Packages deployed on a ramp in the eastern part of the map to float.
- Resolved an issue that removed an attachment from weapons with maximum attachments and a Clan Tag or Kill Counter equipped.
- Tactical Mask Challenge now properly tracks kills while an enemy Counter UAV is active.
- Bowie Knife now available in Equipment Stashes, as a random drop from killing Zombies, and as a randomized item spawn in Zombies-themed locations on all platforms.
- Reduced the health of the Blightfather in Solo and Duo playlists.
- Resolved an issue where sliding under a Blade Trap without taking damage would not contribute to another player’s challenge.
- Fixed a crash that could occur occasionally when using Anywhere But Here.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player disconnected while another player was downed.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player disconnected during Fast Travel.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing enemies with traps in IX.
- Fixed additional crashes related to a player helping another with challenges in IX.
- Improved Torque tutorial mission scripting.
After Action Report
- After Action Report in Multiplayer and Blackout will now display all earned Tier Rewards and allow the player to scroll through the Tier Rewards menu.
As well as the changes that are live now, we also got a glimpse into the content that will be coming soon too. PlayStation 4 players enjoy an exclusivity period for new content, and when that period is over, the content also arrives on Xbox One. In this patch, PS4 players also got a Safeguard Featured Playlist in Multiplayer, a Blightfather event in Zombies, and there are also Zombies Origins Character Missions for Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen. All of this content should arrive on Xbox One soon.
We've got the full list of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.