Rhythm title Beat Saber
is about to land on PlayStation VR. A new update from the team announces a November release date along with a whole bunch of content exclusive to the PlayStation version of the game.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the Beat Saber Trophies
If you haven't heard about Beat Saber
yet, here's the low-down — like most rhythm games you need to hit a variety of prompts as they reach you in time to a music track. The big difference here is that you will be wielding two light sabers, one in each hand, leading to a fusion of intense drumming and feeling like a Jedi.
According to the PlayStation Blog
, the game will feature the following exclusive content compared to the PC version of the game:
• Challenging campaign: Improve your game style every day by completing levels in our complex campaign, exclusively created for PS VR players.
• Exclusive new songs: Everyone loves Beat Saber’s Original Game Soundtrack. That’s why we bring you, above our well-know music hits, five new exclusive songs coming straight from excellent electronic dance music artists and talents from around the world.
• Tons of modifiers: The game contains many modifiers to make your gameplay even more challenging and exciting every day.
• Epic sabers: Get ready for those shiny beasts because they look just amazing. Watch them glow and slash the cubes with style!
• Practice mode: We know practice makes perfect. In Beat Saber, you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts.
Beat Games have promised continuous content updates after release, with a further 10 songs being released as DLC shortly after the game's launch. You can try out Beat Saber
for yourself from November 20th.
We've got the full list of Beat Saber trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.