Destiny 2's "Forsaken" expansion is finally out, and already Bungie are working on some quick fixes. A small patch focuses on ironing out a few technical creases, from visual effects to gameplay problems.
Here is the full patch list (minus PC-specific stuff), which you can also view here:
GeneralThe hotfix is available now.
Armor and Weapons
- Fixed an issue where Antaeus Wards were sometimes generating orbs when used by Sentinels
- Fixed an issue where Shards of Galanor were not giving energy back when knives hit from a long distance
- Fixed an issue where players were able to create 10 Deadfall Void Anchors using Orpheus Rigs and Moebius Quiver
- Fixed an issue where the Cloak of Remembrance would not interact properly with other objects
- Fixed an issue where Lord of Wolves could lose ammo
- Fixed an issue where visual effects from the Memento Mori perk would persist when swapping weapons
- Fixed an issue where the Explosive Payload perk was dealing less damage than intended
Items and Economy
- Fixed an issue where Thundercrash was missing some visual effects
- Fixed an issue where walking into the Dawnblade Well of Radiance while blocking with the Sentinel Shield would drain Super energy
- Fixed an issue where Sentinel Super kills would not progress the Code of the Commander subclass path
- Reduced amount of health, melee energy, and grenade energy returned when using the Sentinel Commander subclass path
- Fixed an issue where boosted characters were not unlocking the Curse of Osiris or Warmind campaign triumphs
- Fixed an issue where bounties were not being sorted properly in the Pursuits section of character inventory
- Fixed an issue where Lost Sector bounties were not progressing properly when in a fireteam
- Fixed an issue where the “Fist of Judgement” bounty had an incorrect objective
- The wanted bounty for Irxis Partisan now shows the correct mug shot
- Fixed an issue where the “Relic Rumble” Triumph was not progressing properly
- Fixed an issue where “The Best Defense” Triumph was unlocking prior to completing the proper objective
- Removed a duplicate checkbox in the Mercury “Lost Sectors” Triumph
- Fixed an issue where Baron Triumphs would not unlock for players who joined an activity in progress
- Fixed an issue where the “Adventurous” triumph for Io was not granting proper Triumph score
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players to revert to wave 1 after failing a wave and restarting it
- Players may now restart at wave 6 after completing wave 7
Fixed an issue where players in IGRs in the Korea region could no longer earn IGR bounties
We've got the full list of Destiny 2 trophies - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Check out our Best PS4 First-Person Shooters article for a compilation of other great games in this genre.
Get the biggest PlayStation news delivered straight to your inbox every week.