we saw the dreaded Behemoth from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
land in Monster Hunter: World
as part of the two franchises' crossover event. Now the favour is returned as Rathalos turns up in the Stormblood
We got the full details and trailer for the crossover
last month, but to summarize: Level 70 players who have completed the Stormblood
quest line will be able to undertake "The New King of the Block" quest and face Rathalos in an eight-player battle inspired by the mechanics of Monster Hunter: World
. It can be attempted on Extreme difficulty for an extra challenge where only four players can participate. Take the monster down and you can earn the following:
- Rathalos Armor Set – Equipment Inspired by Rathalos
- New Minions – Poogie and Palico
- New Mount – Ride Rathalos, the “King of the Skies,” throughout Hydaelyn
- New Furnishings – BBQ Spit
The new content is available now.
We've got the full list of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.