Three weeks ago we got a peek at a new title based on the Crayola name. Get ready to color, because we have a ton more information now. What happens when you combine sports and crayons? You get Crayola Scoot
Get ready to trigger traps with a tailwhip, spray on a speed boost and out-combo competition – right to the last second. To be champion you’ll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a rainbow of exciting events like Splatter Tag, Trick Run and a new twist on the classic game of S.C.O.O.T. Or grab your friends for a split screen color clash, with 4-player fun to make any party pop. Just remember, bigger stunts mean more color – and in Crayola Scoot, color can change the world in impossible ways.
- Create your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming scooter legend
- Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
- Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
- Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayon, Splatter Tag. S.C.O.O.T and Trick Run
- Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds
- Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
is expected to release in the United States on October 23rd and the rest of the world on October 26th.
We've got the full list of Crayola Scoot trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.