Three weeks ago we got a peek at a new title based on the Crayola name. Get ready to color, because we have a ton more information now. What happens when you combine sports and crayons? You get Crayola Scoot
Get ready to trigger traps with a tailwhip, spray on a speed boost and out-combo competition – right to the last second. To be champion you’ll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a rainbow of exciting events like Splatter Tag, Trick Run and a new twist on the classic game of S.C.O.O.T. Or grab your friends for a split screen color clash, with 4-player fun to make any party pop. Just remember, bigger stunts mean more color – and in Crayola Scoot, color can change the world in impossible ways.
- Create your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming scooter legend
- Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
- Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
- Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayon, Splatter Tag. S.C.O.O.T and Trick Run
- Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds
- Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
is expected to release in the United States on October 23rd and the rest of the world on October 26th.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the Crayola Scoot trophies.