Details have been released for the upcoming Han Solo Season in Star Wars Battlefront II
, which celebrates Solo: A Star Wars Story
's approaching June launch. Before players experience the new content inspired by the film, the season will take them on "a trip back to the original trilogy."
Han Solo Season includes:
- Revisit Jabba’s Palace – Available in Blast, Hero Showdown or Heroes vs. Villains, players will be able to iron out their differences in the twists and turns of Jabba’s abode.
- New Hero Showdown Mode – In this new round-based elimination mode, players will be able to take their favorite duos into two on two Heroes vs. Villains battles. Han Solo and Chewbacca vs. Boba Fett and Bossk? Yoda and Rey vs. Vader and Captain Phasma? Players will need to bring out their wits and tactics, as once a round is won, another duo must be picked for the next round.
- Dress for the Job – Players will also be able to don new Appearances (available for Credits or Crystals) inspired by the opening act of Star Wars™: Return of the Jedi™, with Lando Calrissian looking scruffy in his Skiff Guard disguise and Leia Organa donning the bounty hunter Boushh’s gear and featuring brand-new voice-over.
- Refine Piloting Skills in Starfighter Custom Arcade – Additionally, we’re excited to add Custom Arcade mode to Star Wars Battlefront II at the request of players. Fans can hone their flying skills in the cockpit with Starfighters from all eras, whether the goal is to turn Rebellion X-Wings into stardust with a TIE/LN or hop into the Millennium Falcon to fly circles around enemy starfighters.
The above features will begin to drop May 15th with content based on Solo: A Star Wars Story
to show up in June.
We've got the full list of Star Wars Battlefront II trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.