A question commonly seen on our social accounts comes from people who want to find quick and easy game completions. Thankfully, we have a couple of ways to help you find those games using our filtering and sorting options.
Please note: Using the methods below to filter and sort games by completion percentage, ratio or completion time estimates will give you a good indication of the speed and/or difficulty required to complete most games; however, it doesn't take into account player skill, unobtainable/discontinued trophies, game updates that might have been implemented to change trophy requirements, or microtransactions that can speed up or make games easier.
Before purchasing a game based on these stats, check out the game's solutions, forums and the walkthrough (if there is one) to check for any potential issues.
How to Filter the Games List to Find Quick and Easy Game Completions
The new page lists every game on TT listed in alphabetical order. At the top of the page, you have access to a range of filters that you can use to find specific games.
- Click the Games link in the Games section of the Main Menu
Below are the filters I normally use:
- Platform(s): Choose from all or a combination of platforms
- Game genre(s): Leave blank to include all or a select a combination of genres from the dropdown list
- Just these genres : Tick to only include games that have been assigned all of the genres chosen in the Game genre(s) section
- Played status: All, Games in my collection, Games I own, Games I've played, or Games I've not played
- Release status: Released only or Unreleased only
- Availability: Listed only or Delisted only
- Other filter: All, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Camera Compatible, PlayStation Camera Required, PlayStation Eye Compatible, PlayStation Eye Required, PlayStation Move Compatible, PlayStation Move Required, PlayStation VR Compatible, PlayStation VR Required, or PS Now
- Dist. type: All, Physical only, Digital Only, or Physical and Digital
- Release year: Choose a year from the dropdown
- Has walkthrough : Limit the list to only include games with a full walkthrough written
- Unflagged only : Limit the list to only include games with unflagged trophies
Once you've applied all of the filters you require, the page will automatically update to include any matching games in the table below. You can then click the heading for each column to sort the list of games.
Clicking the COMP TIME header once will sort the list by user submitted completion time estimates to give you a good indication of the quickest game completions.
You can submit your own completion time estimates by selecting the Completion Times link in the Gaming section of the Gamer Menu.Clicking the COMP % header once will sort the list highest to lowest to give you a good indication of the easiest game completions.
You can also use the Score and TT Ratio headings to help find quick and easy completions (the lower the score or ratio, the easier and quicker a game is likely to be). You will need to check each game page individually and look at other stats in the table, as it won't indicate that some of the game's trophies might not yet have been unlocked by a site member, resulting in 1.00 ratios.
If you have a suggestion for any site features that you'd like us to cover in our new weekly site help stories, please let us know by posting in the comments below.