Earlier this week, developer Warhorse Studios released the much delayed patch 1.4.3. for Kingdom Come: Deliverance on all platforms. The patch fixed all of the major issues that were introduced with the previous update, as well adding a few new features.
The full patch notes are below.
The team is also aware of a rare issue where attacking stops working. There's no fix for this at the moment but the team is looking into it. All of the fixes and additions listed above are available in game now.
- Ressurection day is upon us! Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue in the House of God quest.
- Cutscene after the completion of the quest Questions and Answers should trigger properly.
- Player with an equipped bow can now be dehorsed by enemies.
- Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in an infinite sleep behavior.
- Player with an equipped bow can be dismounted.
- Fixed a bug with an instant game over in the Trial by Fire quest.
- Player can no longer lock on a non-existing opponent.
- Fixed instant game bug over in Baptism of Fire quest.
- Crashes after timeskip/fast travel should no longer occur.
- Game no longer crashes after "The Sport of Kings" quest.
- Crash after walking into Straw's house during the "Pestilence" quest is fixed.
- Crash after finishing the "Pestilence" quest is fixed.
- Very rare crash after loading a game is fixed.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed.
- Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
- Unarmed mercy kill added.
- Real easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.
We've got the full list of Kingdom Come: Deliverance trophies - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest PlayStation news delivered straight to your inbox every week.