Codemasters' upcoming arcade racing title ONRUSH
divides players into two teams of racers that can take part in a variety of vehicles across eight classes. The latest trailer showcases those eight classes in more detail, including their special abilities, their traits and their RUSH ability.
While there are multiple vehicles in each class, they all share the same class traits and abilities, including the ten-second RUSH that combines boost and power to give you an advantage over your opponents and the perfect opportunity to take them out. Take a look at the list of the different class abilities before seeing them in action in the trailer below.
- RUSH Firewall: RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire scorching the earth behind
- ABILITY Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents
- TRAIT Tumbler: Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips
- RUSH Drain: RUSHing drains boost from all opponents in range
- ABILITY Slam: Heavy landings trigger a shockwave that makes nearby enemies vulnerable
- TRAIT Show-Off: Earn RUSH directly from performing tricks
- RUSH Turbulence: RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind
- ABILITY Touchdown: Timed boost landings are more effective
- TRAIT Spiral: Earn RUSH directly from performing barrel rolls
- RUSH Bulldoze: Plow through opponents with a physically larger RUSH effect
- ABILITY Airstrike: Improved magnetism on in-air attacks
- TRAIT Daredevil: Earn RUSH from driving near enemies
- RUSH Rampage: Refill your RUSH gauge with every successful takedown
- ABILITY Surge: Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly
- TRAIT Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses
- RUSH Energize: RUSHing supplies nearby teammates with boost
- ABILITY Restock: Drop boost pick-ups for your team when you boost
- TRAIT Unite: Earn RUSH directly from driving near teammates
- RUSH Blockade: RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down
- ABILITY Shield: Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits
- TRAIT Impact: Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents
- RUSH Blackout: RUSHing blinds any opponent following behind
- ABILITY Shutdown: Hit opponents to temporarily disable their boost
- TRAIT Bully: Earn RUSH directly from taking down fodder
You'll get to try out the eight classes for yourself when the title is released on June 5th. Alternatively, there will be an open beta that's due to run next month. More details have been promised on this soon.
We've got the full list of ONRUSH trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.