Star Wars Battlefront II
has seen some major changes since its initial release. Electronic Arts dropped a bombshell last week
as the in-game progression system has been revamped. This time around, DICE released a subtle update for the title to correct minor errors in the initial patch.
If you’re already a fan of Star Wars Battlefront II
's multiplayer, don’t worry because "Update 2.01” doesn’t drastically alter gameplay. It mainly fixes known issues and various bug fixes. Check out the full patch notes below.
Update 2.01 Patch Notes
Heroes and Special Units
- Blaster-wielding Heroes and Special Units are now moving at their correct speed again
- Fixed an issue where some Interceptor Class Star Cards had their rarity levels swapped
General Improvements and Bugfixes
- Fixed an issue with Locked / Unlocked Star Cards showing the incorrect state
- Fixed an issue with players getting a black screen when deploying
- Various crash fixes
- Darth Maul’s SABER THROW ability does not always hit its target
- Sometimes, upon completing the Rodian appearance challenge the awarded crate does not display any contents. The Rodian appearance is still awarded as intended.
"Update 2.01" is out now for Star Wars Battlefront II