Since launching out of beta last week
, the influx of players in Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics
has led to a number of bugs being found. Following server downtime, developer Hi-Rez Studios has released update 1.2, which should alleviate the major issues and bring about a few balance changes.
The brief patch notes
are as follows:
- Statues produced by Medusa no longer have ownership within the Deck Tracker, and will not return to either players’ decks if affected by effects that recall them to a player’s Hand. The card will instead leave the game entirely when removed from the board.
BALANCEAh Muzen Cab (Mayan)
- Health increased from 3 to 4.
Echo Blast (Hindu)
- Effect now reads: Warcry: Swap random cards in your hand with an equal number of cards in opponent’s hand.
- This means that Discordia’s effect will no longer allow you to take more cards than you give to your opponent.
- The reincarnated version now deals 3 damage.
- The reincarnated version now gives +3/+3.
- The base card now can not be moved by spells, abilities, or effects.
- Nox will now face your opponent’s Summoning Stone when she leaves a friendly unit.
- English card text will no longer be displayed during the Tutorials when playing Hand of the Gods in other languages.
- Wins will now be properly tracked within the Pauper Gauntlet mode, allowing players to receive the rewards after reaching 5 consecutive wins.
- The new opening loading video will now properly play on PlayStation 4.
- All Gold Cards can now be Disenchanted, and a second copy will be Craftable once you have one copy of the Gold version of a card.
- Loki’s Attack and Death sound effects will no longer play when volume is set to 0.
- Nox’s Card Text translation has been updated in the Spanish version of the game.
- The Safe Frame feature will now properly work on PlayStation 4 so that the game will not be over- or under-sized relative to players’ TV sizes.
- Xbox and PlayStation 4 players will no longer be able to interact with the “Okay” button before one’s Mulligan cards appear, as this was resulting in a soft locked state.
- Leader Level experience will now be properly displayed within the Collection and the End of Match lobby.
- Loki will no longer receive double benefits from +1 Attack Buffs.
- Shrine of the Dead will now properly place the unselected presented card in the Graveyard.
- Avatar Icons that are unlocked as a Gauntlet Reward will now have the tooltip displayed in the appropriate language.
- Card Text will no longer be cut off vertically on some cards.
The patch is available to download now, and the servers are back online.
We've got the full list of Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.