If you're yet to try out NetherRealm Studios' hit fighting title Injustice 2
then you may want to hold off a little longer. Publisher Warner Bros has announced that at the end of next month, Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition
will be arriving on PlayStation 4.
What does the Legendary Edition have over the standard version or the Ultimate Edition? Well, the latest version of the title will include all of the character DLC released so far: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress, and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It will also include the premiere skins from the aforementioned Ultimate Edition that each have their own appearance, voice and dialogue; the skins are for Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid, and Black Lightning.
Finally, a series of game enhancements will become available. It's unclear whether these enhancements will be available to all players or just those who purchase the Legendary Edition.
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
Pre-orders for the title will begin soon. Those who purchase the Day One version of the Legendary Edition will receive the following pre-order bonuses:
- Collectible Injustice 2 Coin
- The Injustice 2 Epic Comic Exclusive Download Steel Card
- Exclusive Steelcase
- 11000 Source Crystals
You won't have long to wait until this version is in your hands, as it releases on March 30th.
We've got the full list of Injustice 2 trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.