Four months after the original release, 2K has announced that it will be releasing a new edition of WWE 2K18
ahead of Wrestlemania 34, including all the DLC so far, for nearly the same price as the original game.
With Wrestlemania 34 happening on April 8th, the new release will be launching two weeks before and includes five DLC packs, starting with the "Kurt Angle Pack" (previously a pre-order bonus) with two playable versions of the athlete:
The "Cena (Nuff) Pack" includes two playable versions of John Cena, plus one playable version of Batista and Rob Van Dam:
The "Enduring Icons Pack" includes Matt and Jeff Hardy (the Hardy Boyz), Beth Phoenix, Robert Gibson, and Rick and Morty
Ricky Morton (the Rock 'n' Roll Express):
The "NXT Generation Pack" includes Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan, and Ruby Riott:
The "New Moves Pack" includes the Tye Breaker 2, Crash Landing, Pumphandle Death Valley Driver, and the Swinging Sleeper Slam:
This edition also allows for players to have boosts:
WWE 2K18 Wrestlemania Edition
- Access all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content)
- Decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product
- Unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes via a 50,000 VC starting bonus
- Begin with 10 additional Attribute Points for MyPlayer and can boost any Attribute tower by 10 levels or spread the upgrades throughout multiple Attribute towers
will be available from March 23rd and will cost £39.99, €49.99, or AU$79.99.
We've got the full list of WWE 2K18 trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.