Monster Hunter: World
, the latest in the long-running franchise, has been earning rave reviews from pretty much everyone who has played it. There are still a few issues with the game, though, and the latest patch released by Capcom hopes to fix at least some of those.
There are a couple of fixes in patch 126.96.36.199, which you can check out in the (rather short) patch notes below:
Major changes for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed a rare issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly; points counter were not updating correctly.
- Fixed two issues with the Hunting Horn:
- Players would sometimes be unable to dodge-cancel while playing an Encore;
- The initial shockwave blast when playing a song sometimes wouldn’t happen.
Have any of these issues affected you and do they seem to be better now?
We've got the full list of Monster Hunter: World trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.