DICE has released details of the "Apocalypse" expansion for Battlefield 1
, which will add dogfights to the game in a new Air Assault mode and take players to more iconic World War I battlefields. This is the fourth major expansion for the game, and Premium Pass holders will receive early access prior to a general release.
The content available in the Battlefield 1
"Apocalypse" expansion includes:
- New maps based on iconic battlefields from the final days of World War I - Passchendaele, Caporetto and River Somme
- New Air Assault game mode with new Razor's Edge and London Calling maps
- New melee weapons including a meat cleaver and prybar
- Six new guns including the RSC SMG
- New gadgets including the AA Rocket Gun for the Assault class
- Two new bombers for use on the Caporetto map - the Hansa Brandenburg GI and the Airco DH10
- New Livens Projector stationary weapon smother enemies in poisonous gas
- New Weapons Assignments
- New Service Assignments
- New Afflictions Specialisation type for players who want to make the game more difficult
- New unlocks including Dog Tags, Service Stars, Codex Entries, Medals and Ribbons
The "Apocalypse" expansion for Battlefield 1
will be available for Premium Pass holders in February and then two weeks later for other players.
We've got the full list of Battlefield 1 trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.