As an online multiplayer title, particularly one with a heavy competitive aspect, it's important that Call of Duty: WWII
remains as balanced as possible. This latest hotfix from developer Sledgehammer Games aims to improve that balance with some weapon changes and a couple of other alterations.
You know, because it's a "hot" fix
Most of the changes are for the better, at least for those that enjoy those guns, but there are also a couple of nerfs in there for good measure.
Call of Duty: WWII
WEAPON TUNING ADJUSTMENTSFG 42
- Recoil buff
- Slight fire rate buff
- Recoil adjustment to give player more control
- ADS transition time buff
Kar98kLee EnfieldCombat Shotgun
- Max and Mid Damage range buff
- Buff to number of pellets to kill
- Reload time buff
- Hip spread nerf
- Slight Max Damage range nerf, still overall buff to where it was at launch of game
- Moved defensive start spawns in S&D on Sainte Marie du Mont
- Moved CTF flag positions back on London Docks
players should already be feeling the effects of these changes as the hotfixes are now live.