As an online multiplayer title, particularly one with a heavy competitive aspect, it's important that Call of Duty: WWII
remains as balanced as possible. This latest hotfix from developer Sledgehammer Games aims to improve that balance with some weapon changes and a couple of other alterations.
You know, because it's a "hot" fix
Most of the changes are for the better, at least for those that enjoy those guns, but there are also a couple of nerfs in there for good measure.
Call of Duty: WWII
WEAPON TUNING ADJUSTMENTSFG 42
- Recoil buff
- Slight fire rate buff
- Recoil adjustment to give player more control
- ADS transition time buff
Kar98kLee EnfieldCombat Shotgun
- Max and Mid Damage range buff
- Buff to number of pellets to kill
- Reload time buff
- Hip spread nerf
- Slight Max Damage range nerf, still overall buff to where it was at launch of game
- Moved defensive start spawns in S&D on Sainte Marie du Mont
- Moved CTF flag positions back on London Docks
players should already be feeling the effects of these changes as the hotfixes are now live.
We've got the full list of Call of Duty: WWII trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.