If you haven’t had the chance to dive into the world of Final Fantasy XV
, now may be the best time. Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
for Playstation 4.
The Royal Edition
brings various additions to the base game. This includes all the season pass content, a first-person mode, a new dungeon, and more. For gamers who already own the base game, they can upgrade to the Royal Edition
for an additional US$19.99. Check out the full list of additional content and official trailer below.
- An all-new dungeon - Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first-person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
- The critically acclaimed game – Final Fantasy XV.
Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
will be available on March 6th and will retail for US$49.99.