At E3 2016, following the success of Unravel
, EA announced their EA Originals program to help fund titles smaller in scope than EA's usual fare. Revealed at the same time was Fe
, a rather striking third-person platformer from Zoink! Games, the Swedish developer behind Stick It To The Man
. A year and a half later, the game's release date has been announced and players won't have to wait all that long for it at all.
In addition, because of how relatively little we've seen of the game in the past year and a half, the team at Zoink! has provided a five point plan of what players will be able to get up to in Fe
- SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE FOREST - Master a diverse array of cries to befriend every animal or plant and have them help you on your journey. Each having uniquely distinct attributes, abilities and behaviors that will help you to unlock and traverse new areas of the forest.
- DISCOVER A WORLD WORTH EXPLORING - Embarking on your voyage, you’ll find everything is connected, and nothing is what it first seems. Secret places, hidden artifacts, old ruins, shortcuts, and powers makes exploring endlessly fun.
- UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF NATURE - Unravel the secrets of the menacing Silent Ones on your journey through the forest, aiding fantastical creatures in handcrafted short stories while learning the secret of Fe's origin.
- ENJOY UNPARALLELED FREEDOM OF EXPLORATION - Effortlessly traverse the entire forest. Gracefully glide from tree to tree. Use stealth and agility to evade danger, observe nature, and hide in the shadows. Ascend the treetops to plan your next move.
- GO UP AGAINST THE SILENT ONES - While the forest is an astounding place, the Silent Ones are threatening this magical world's harmony. To make it a home again, you must stop them.
is set to fly onto Playstation 4 on February 16th.
We've got the full list of Fe trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.