Developer Milestone, well-known for their many racing titles, has released a new video giving fans a look behind the scenes of their latest racer Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame
. The developer diary covers the four rules behind the creation of the game’s graphics.
Ralph Sheheen, the official voice of Monster Energy AMA Supercross, talks in the developer diary about the rules and breaks each one down. Have a quick read of the rules and then check out the video:
- Rule 1 – “Get Real”: Innovative tracks and prestigious stadiums are authentically recreated using photogrammetry for maximum realism.
- Rule 2 – “Face First”: If the tracks and stadiums are real, then the elite athletes must be real too: all riders’ faces are rendered using our 3D scanning system.
- Rule 3 – “Building Heroes”: An authentic experience is made possible thanks to the realistic presentations of tracks, riders, and podiums for a truly immersive Supercross experience.
- Rule 4 – “Be There”: Advanced techniques, combined with a dynamic 3D menu and astonishing artistic polish, make the gamer feel like a real Monster Energy Supercross champion who is ready to “Enter The Arena.”
Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame
will be releasing on the Playstation 4 on February 13th.
We've got the full list of Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.