A new patch has been released for Dungeon Defenders II
, the free-to-play title from developer Trendy Entertainment. Patch 1.2.2 will come with altered Mastery, general balance changes, and bug fixes. Take a look at the full list below:
We’ve heard the feedback that all of you have provided for Mastery. A lot of you are really enjoying the mode and we’re enjoying the chance to watch you progress through it. We understand there are some things that could be improved and have made the following adjustments for a more enjoyable experience:
- Not Even a Scratch and Perfectionist challenges now fails if the core falls below 90% health.
- Players can only join during a warm-up phase, to prevent players joining last minute or joining mid waves and causing issues.
- Selling the Abyss Lord’s Healing Well will no longer fail the Master Strategist challenge.
These are just some of the first changes to our newest game mode. We appreciate everything we’ve seen in regards to Mastery and are always delighted to hear feedback for ways to make it even better!
- Defense mana given at the beginning of the map increased to 1250 from 1000 to match the Defense Unit cap.
- Trigger height increased.
This change was made to reliably activate when a dark assassin is on the player.
- Sharpened Spikes Shard
- Added a 1.25 second cooldown.
- Heavy Cannonball
- Stun removed
- Fully upgraded chance to proc changed to 15% from 20%.
- Fully upgraded tower damage changed to 1150% from 1250%.
- This shard was previously a must for the Cannonball Tower, and made the Stun Fire shard obsolete. This change was made to balance shard utility while still packing power.
- Fixed an issue where Hyper Shards had a sell price.
- Fixed a Haunting Shard issue where stacks were not counted properly.
- Fixed the location of the Party Leader icon, was previously appearing off-screen.
- Fixed an issue where item inspect window would stay on the screen after exiting the inventory.
- Obelisks can no longer use abilities and smite attack when stunned by EMP Kobolds.
- Fixed an issue saving the previously selected game mode/difficulty.
- Added sell timer within Scavenger UI for console/gamepad players.
- Changed “Not Required Level” message to appear over tooltips instead of underneath.
- Fixed gamepad controls shifting upwards on non-16:9 resolutions.
- Readjusted Pet Stats compare box so it does not go off screen.
- Fixed an issue with how crowd control effects interacted with Chrome enemies.
- Fixed an issue on consoles where the scroll arrows would be removed from the Hero Info screen.
- Fixed a grammatical mistake in Mastery that gave the error message “These maps are currently unavailable”.
- Fixed a split-screen issue where the HUD would disappear during the cooldown phase.
- Fixed a split-screen issue where HUD elements would display over the Start Menu after a split-screen player leaves.
- Fixed an issue where the player was visible when talking to the Gran Ma’ster in the hub.
- Fixed an issue where Dark Assassins icon was incorrect.
- Fixed a UI issue where elements that should not be interactable could be clicked on the title screen.
Alongside the patch, a short video has been released teasing an upcoming expansion. True to the teasing form, there are no details with the video, so only the most dedicated players may be able to guess what's to come:
Patch 1.2.2 in Dungeon Defenders II
is available right now.