As is expected for a game currently in beta, Gwent: The Witcher Card Game receives fairly regular updates. On a recent livestream, a couple of the team at CD Projekt discussed the latest update to the game, known as the "Agile" update.
Just a heads up, while the video is over forty minutes long, you can skip to about 9:40 and not miss anything. Well, nothing besides an admittedly nice-looking waiting screen.
For those who can't or don't want to watch half an hour of video, the full list of changes are as follows:
New featuresThe "Agile" update to Gwent: The Witcher Card Game is available now.
- Mahakam Ale Festival Event has started!
- It is now possible to change which card is displayed in the Player Profile!
- Several more units are now Agile (can be played on any row).
- Completing single player challenges will now grant experience points. Players who had completed them before the patch will receive the experience retroactively.
- Merigold's Hailstorm will now only Damage Bronze and Silver Units.
- Clear Skies will now also Boost any Damaged Ally under Weather by 1.
- School of the Wolf: Eskel Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Harpy's Counter will now only react to non-Spying Allied Beasts.
- Dagon Power changed from 6 to 5.
- Wild Hunt Navigator has gained the following Category tags: Mage
- Griffin Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Wild Hunt Hound Power changed from 3 to 4.
- Wild Hunt Rider Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Restore will now Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Unit from your Graveyard and set its Base Power to 10.
- Blueboy Lugos Power changed from 7 to 8.
- War Longship Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Clan Brokvar Archer Power changed from 7 to 8.
- Clan an Craite Warrior Power changed from 10 to 11.
- Clan Brokvar Hunter Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Clan Tuirseach Axeman Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Battering Ram will now Damage an Enemy by 2 instead of 3. Also, if it was Destroyed, it will Damage another Enemy by 3 instead of 2.
- Blue Stripes Commando will now be played from Deck only when a different Temerian Ally with the same Power is be played.
- Shani will now add 2 Armor instead of 5 to the Resurrected Unit.
- Prince Stennis will now gain 3 Armor instead of 5.
- Nenneke will now only be able to shuffle Units from your Graveyard into your Deck.
- Foltest Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Dijkstra Power changed from 3 to 4.
- Dun Banner Heavy Cavalry Power changed from 8 to 7.
- Reaver Hunter Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Francesca has gained the following Category tags: Mage
- Mahakam Marauder Power changed from 8 to 7.
- Morvran Voorhis Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Emhyr var Emreis Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Tibor Eggebracht Power changed from 8 to 10.
- Alba Armored Cavalry Power changed from 3 to 4.
- Fixed issue whereby some users would be shown old Patch Notes instead of most recent ones.
- Starter Pack screen now contains information about Legendary card being Premium and that you can choose 1 from random selection of 3.
- Starter Pack now contains confirmation popup for selection of Legendary card.
- Fixed issue whereby it was possible to select Starter Pack Legendary card by pressing right mouse button on PC, R2 on PS4 and RT on X1.
- Fixed issue whereby game would freeze when opponent Resurrected or Consumed card in Graveyard while it was being previewed by player.
- Fixed issue whereby pressing Space button in Chat window during match would cause player to start to pass.
- Fixed an issue whereby using arrow keys in Chat during match also switched between cards.
- Fixed an issue whereby Skellige card back was not visible in Deck Builder and in Kegs on Low and Medium Graphics Quality.
- Fixed issue whereby VFX of Geralt: Igni card were wrongly displayed when Power of cards on Row totaled 20 - 24.
- Description of Dandelion (Witcher 2) and Triss (Alternative Outfit) avatars updated to state they were Season 1 rewards.
- Fixed issue causing visual glitches involving candles in Hand view of some Premium cards.
- Fixed issue whereby card descriptions of several cards did not fit properly in Deck Builder and Collection side previews in some languages.
We've got the full list of Gwent: The Witcher Card Game trophies - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest PlayStation news delivered straight to your inbox every week.