, the latest game developed by South Korean developer Pixellore, has been announced. Remi has awoken Lore, a supreme magic book. They are both drawn to the lands of Lore, which has been overrun by the chaotic golems. Now Remi and Lore must venture together and find their way back.
- Vastly different lighting style for each stages based on the PBR deferred lighting rendering technique.
- Hack and slash like melee combat system. The game can be played using only one stick and 4 buttons.
- Ranged magic combat system. Both melee and ranged combat style can change according to the many different weapons found in the game.
- Supports Single player or co-op multi-player.
- Random factors contributing to the layout of the game stages, item spawns, skills. It allows for a different experience per each game play.
- Supports both keyboard and game pad control style.
Currently there is no definite release date, but it is coming to Playstation 4.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the RemiLore trophies.