has exploded onto the scene ever since its initial launch. Who would have guessed the combination of cars and soccer would blend so perfectly? As always, publisher and developer Psyonix has been hard at work making slight adjustments to improve the game. Fans can expect minor improvements, such as matchmaking searches and the removal of bugs.
Patch 1.36 won’t be a game changer but will correct smaller issues. Check out the full patch notes below.
Patch 1.36 Notes
- Casual Matches will no longer cancel if the server does not have enough players. Bots will once again fill slots for missing players
- The “Find Match” button on the Matchmaking menu can now be selected/highlighted, allowing you to search for a match by pressing A (Xbox) or Cross (PS4) when the button is selected
- Further optimized Supersonic Trails that were causing FPS and performance issues on some hardware
- Fixed a bug with Quick Chat that caused players to automatically say “Great Pass!” or other options instead of being able to select an intended chat option
- Fixed a bug where typing in Party Chat in the Main Menu would skip songs in the selected Playlist
- Reverted a change that caused Controller Vibration to be weaker since the Anniversary update
- The “Hide Competitive Divisions” option will now work correctly with the new Find Match menu
- Corrected a suspension issue with the Batmobile and Mantis that caused them to be more visually elevated than pre-Anniversary Update
- Fixed issues with the grass on Champions Field on Low and Medium Graphics settings
- Fixed a bug with Spectator cameras focusing on the center of the field after a goal is scored
- Fixed issue where an item’s quality was not being verified during a trade
- Reduced Car Engine volume relative to other sounds and made distant cars less audible
- Corrected timing on Champions Field Announcer narration
Patch 1.36 goes live today.