Respawn Entertainment and EA just announced a new patch for Titanfall 2, complete with additional free content.
Among the new content are two new maps:
War Games: Pilots on the Frontier frequently use simulator pods to train, using life-like recreations of historical battles as combat scenarios. War Games highlights the civilian shops, tall buildings for window-to-window fighting, and city streets for Titan combat from the Battle of Angel City, and the large, open tank garage facilities for hand-to-hand Pilot combat from the Battle of Airbase Sierra. The outskirts of the map feature a clean, VR style perfect for Titan duels, while Pilots are often found running along the bright, interconnected wallrunning routes.
Traffic [Live Fire only]: A weathered test site where pilot positioning is pitted against mobility across two busy thoroughfares. Dense cover makes every corner a threat, with room for snipers to hide in the back fields.
The key new features in the patch are:
Details of the patch can be found here and it should be live now.
- New third weapon for pilots
- Button push options to swap to the third weapon (press triangle to get to the second weapon, hold triangle to go to the third)
- A new Free Agent free for all mode
- Matchmaking options in TitanBrawl
- More private match settings
- New game improvements
- Game mode adjustments including the CTF HUD and miscellaneous bug fixes.
We've got the full list of Titanfall 2 trophies - check the list for guides to unlocking them.