The absolutely grueling 1001 Spikes has received a release date on the heels of last week's trailer and it will be coming very soon indeed. Developer Nicalis was also kind enough to drop the final feature list on us.
Game Features1001 Spikes will be available with cross-buy for the PS4 and Vita on June 3rd for $14.99. International release dates and prices have not yet been revealed.
· Tough-as-nails difficulty
· Pixel-perfect, razor-sharp controls
· Clever-yet-insidious game design
· Single and simultaneous 2-4 player co-op and vs. multiplayer!
· 8-bit inspired visuals with current gen flare
· Soundtrack by Chiptune masters, Rushjet1 and Misoka
· Nearly two dozen unlockable characters with different abilities, including superstars Curly Brace, Commander Video, Juni and Nyx
· Over 100 stages to clear
· Multiple endings