Tiny Shark Interactive recently announced Exzore: The Rising. Touted as an open world RPG, the game features Damien Clive, a former commander of the Exzore Army, seeking retribution for a betrayal and to regain his honor. Clive uses mechanical gadgets to gain special abilities in combat and exploration.
The game uses an Affinity system, which alters the experience and story. The game features four factions, each with their own experiences, story interaction, motivations, and agendas. Story progression alters the affinities between the factions, altering gameplay experience throughout the game.
Key features of the game include:
- Play as an Exzore - As Master Exzore, you have the ability to equip up to six unique mechanical gadgets at a time - to help in combat and exploration. Each of these gadgets are different from one another and offer unique special abilities.
- Faction Affinity System - Favor any faction of your choice to get special missions, rewards, benefits, and abilities. Each faction has its own motivations and agendas. Choose your faction carefully as it may alter the game progression and ending.
- Companion - Icarus, your pet Golden Eagle is your most trusted ally in the field. Use his abilities to perform various scouting activities, right from spotting targets or treasures to aiding in combat.
- Unique Combat system - Indulge in well-crafted combat system containing smart and challenging foes. Mix and match multiple Exzore abilities in combination with your weapons to create powerful combos.
- Dynamic World - Feel the game world react to various natural factors like time, seasons, weather (rain, snowfall, wind), day-night cycle etc. Player interaction and exploration alter the game world, making it more alive.
- Smart Characters and Enemies - Every character in game has his/her own mind and will develop through the game. Everyone, right from common town folk to your greatest enemies will get smarter and stronger as you level up too.
- Non-linear Quests - Every quest in game is designed to be completed in many different ways. Every choice has its own unique outcomes and consequences.
- Progression - Start off with just two Exzore gadgets and a basic equipment, but as the game progresses, you unlock several other Exzore gadgets with uniqe abilities, craft your own weapons and armours using the Modular Crafting System and Develop your character by spending your experience points on stats and Skill Trees
Exzore: The Rising is expected to release in late 2018.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the Exzore: The Rising trophies.
Get the biggest PlayStation news delivered straight to your inbox every week.