Have you been enjoying Prey
so far, or still on the fence over whether to purchase or not? Either way, the good news is that update v1.02 is now available for PS4 owners.
Patch notes have yet to be released, but it was confirmed that the update fixes many of the issues that were resolved in the PC patch. The details for that are below:
- Fix to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
- Also addresses some additional crashes on map loads.
- Hacking during the Power Plant reboot no longer causes the reboot to fail to complete.
- Fix to prevent the Player from becoming stuck in certain circumstances.
- Nightmares will now always search for the player once spawned.Numerous fixes to GLOO to prevent breaking and bypassing collision, prevent corpses from passing through walls and floors.
- Updated Recycling to prevent infinite material creation.
- Fix for occasional combat freeze when attacking Phantoms
- Kaspar’s objective indicator should no longer disappear.
- Updates to audio mix to adjust volume of music, audio logs, cutscenes.
Remember too that an hour-long demo is currently available for free
for anyone who'd like to give Prey
a try first before purchasing.