Developer 34 Big Things has released a bundle of screenshots and vehicle art for their upcoming anti-gravity racing simulation Redout
, which is coming to consoles later this year.
34 Big Things hasn't said much about their upcoming game since releasing the announcement trailer
for the retail edition of Redout
several months ago. They have now confirmed the content that will be included on Redout: Lightspeed Edition
, and that it will come with a Playstation exclusive livery that can be applied to all of your ships:
Redout: Lightspeed Edition
- Multiplayer: Challenge up to 6 players from around the globe, or a friend – head-to-head – in the brand new split screen mode, to find out who the best Redout pilot is.
- Career mode: Carve out your path to glory with more than 100 different racing events, varying experience, and an array of challenging levels.
- Upgradable Ships: Invest in improving your Engine, Magnets, Structure and Energy to get your ship track-ready.
- See the world: Put the pedal to the metal on 30 different tracks scattered around 6 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth. Challenge additional boss circuits to see what you are made of.
- 11 Event Types: Test your skills in 11 different events: Race, Pure Race, Time Attack, Pure Time Attack, Speed, Instagib, Survival, Score Based Endurance, Last Man Standing, Boss and Arena Race.
- Team up: Drivers will have their pick of 4 racing classes and 7 different racing teams, with each team requiring a different driving approach to make the cut.
- Power ups: To get that competitive edge, you have the option of 12 upgradable power-ups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers, and more.
will be released in the USA on August 29th and in Europe on August 31st.
We've got the full list of Redout: Lightspeed Edition trophies
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.