"Season 12 - Reckoning" looks to offer players of Star Trek Online
plenty more content and playing time as Captains continue the mission from the last expansion released for the title: "Agents of Yesterday". This events of the new mission take place in the new featured episode "Of Signs and Portents". New content awaits as well as a challenging new reputation, two new space queues, and also a new Research and Development school.
We covered the details
of the new content last month but here's a full list of features with the new content to summarise what's on offer:
- New Featured Episode – In the brand new episode, “Of Signs and Portents,” captains team up with the Lukari and a Klingon contingent to fight off Tzenkethi forces.
- New Reputation – “The Lukari Restoration Initiative” allows players to earn marks toward weapons and gear infused with protomatter technology to defend themselves from the Tzenkethi.
- New Crafting School – Season 12 introduces a new Research School to the R&D System, allowing captains to create new kits and modules.
- Two New Space Queues
- “Gravity Kills” – Captains will lead an attack on a Tzenkethi protomatter facility and collect Hawking particles to drop enemy special defenses.
- “The Tzenkethi Front” – Players will defend the Eta Serpentis system from a Tzenkethi attack by turning their protomatter weapons against them.
- Full Space Battlezone – Captains will head into final frontier to lead an all-out war against the Tzenkethi, in an effort to stop the production and deployment of protomatter weapons.
Enjoy the launch trailer before you dive into the new content:
"Season 12 - Reckoning" is available right now in Star Trek Online