The "Octavia's Anthem" update has gone live for the console versions of Warframe
's updates usually have a theme. This one is in honor of its namesake, the newest Warframe added to the game, Octavia. As the "anthem" might suggest, Octavia is musical and nature, utilizing the "Mandachord" to create a mixture of melody, bass and percussion that brings the pain to her enemies.
Along with the Octavia character, "Anthem" adds another quest line, new weapons and more:
- NEW WARFRAME: Force your foes to face the music with Lotus’ newest warrior, Octavia. Octavia's abilities are powered by the Mandachord, a formidable tool used to mix Melody, Bass, and Percussion into a harmony of destruction. Create cooperatively devised songs with friends in dojos, or download other Tenno-created songs and re-experience Octavia from a different perspective.
- NEW CAPTURA FEATURE: Don your best Fashion Frame, then capture and edit the ultimate image with a variety of filters, graphics and editing tools.
- NEW QUEST: The Octavia's Anthem Quest will have you drawn into the Relay by the vast consciousness Cephalon Suda, whose strange, disoriented behavior warrants investigation. Find out what happened to Cephalon Suda before it’s too late and the knowledge she has collected is destroyed. Beware, Tenno, as darkness lingers.
- NEW WEAPONS: Wield two new weapons designed to work in synch with the Octavia Warframe.
- TENNOGEN ADDITIONS: More than a dozen new skins, Syandana, helmets have been added.
The new Tennogen Additions are as follows:
- Sari Syandana
- Frost Emperor Skin
- Ember Graxx Skin
- Saryn Graxx Skin
- Frost Hailstorm Skin
- Nekros Lazarus Helmet
- Mag Induction Helmet
- Spitefire Syandana
- Liset Hellkite
- Atlas Telamon Helmet
- Mag Torodial Helmet
- Setka Syandana
- Ash Carabid Helmet
- Excalibur Ogrant Helmet
- Banshee Echo Helmet
There was also one lone trophy added with the Octavia update, earned for completing the new quest line:
"Octavia's Anthem" is live now for the Xbox One and PS4 versions of Warframe