Uncharted 4: A Thief's End has just received another multiplayer update. This latest patch (1.22.068) brings with it a new map called Treasury, some minor bug fixes, and some important notes about ranking for those participating in the more competitive aspects of the multiplayer suite.
Uncharted 4's last patch as well as the Treasury map are currently live.
- Ranked Season 5 Starts April 3rd
- Players are now required to play 3 hours before posting stats to the leaderboards
- Top 500 players on Leaderboards have been temporarily removed to clear out low-playtime players. If you were in this group, playing one match will re-post your stats for that game mode
- Fixed an issue with shell ejection for the Type 95
- Fixed an issue with the INSAS gun strap
- Fixed issues with silencers showing up on pistols during some taunts
- Fixed missing audio filter on Sci-Fi Helmet
- Updated 180-degree roll jump speed to match that of the 180-degree turn jump
We've got the full list of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End trophies - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest PlayStation news delivered straight to your inbox every week.