With the last patch that was released for Star Trek Online
, the Temporal Transponder was noted but not made available at the time. With today's patch for the title, the Transponder has now been activated and new rewards will be available for 23rd Century Captains.
There are also plenty of other changes within the patch with general, UI and system changes, all listed in the following notes:
- The Temporal Transponder now functions.
- Players will now be able to receive rewards through tasks completed by their 23rd Century Captain.
- Open the Temporal Transponder which was earned once the 23rd Century captain after completing the episode “The Battle of Caleb IV”.
- Tasks completed by the 23rd Century captain will grants rewards for all characters on an account.
- Resolved an issue where the turn rate was too slow on some ships notably, the Escort ships.
- “Echoes of Light” is now a level 60 episode found in the New Frontiers tab of the episode journal.
- Carrier Ship Fighters:
- Resolved an issue where carrier fighters would become unresponsive when too far away from the player’s ship.
- Reduced the follow distance when using full impulse so these better keep up with the player's ship.
- Increased the docking range for carrier pets.
- This prevents them from stalling during docking.
- “Researcher Rescue” can now be replayed by 23rd Century Captains.
- Resolved a few issues involving ship separation powers.
- 23rd Century Bridge Officers now have animations on the character select screen.
- Improves the lighting on a number of bridges which were too light or dark.
- Adjusted timing of cutscenes in Procyon 5 so audio does not play over each other.
- Added 3 new categories in the menu options that separate some features to more easily find:
- Duty Officers at level 11
- Duty Officers
- Research and Development
- End game at level 50
- PVE Queues
- Fleet Holdings
- Find a Fleet
- These menu items will continue to be located at their previous locations as well.
- There’s now a “Change Outfit” option in the Standard Actions section of the Captain Commands window.
- Player will need at least 2 outfits to see this option.
- A new category titled Projects has been added to the Captain Commands windows and will allow quick access to:
- Duty Officers
- Added a button to disable ship equip visuals on ships.
- Added a button to disable holstered weapon visuals on captains.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the "Claim Item" button of the popup from working.
- Added a display for Temporary Hit points.
- Resolved an issue where shield percentage would report as 100% when it was actually 0%.
- Resolved an issue where Graviton Spike would not trigger if the player’s shot killed the target.
- Resolved an issue where Delphic Antiproton Beam Arrays would not fire Beam Overload 1's.
- Resolved an issue where Invincible could fail to apply immediately after Continuity had activated if both were equipped.
- Resolved a typo in the Heavy Phaser Assault Platform console's description.
- Resolved an issue where the 23rd century Medical tricorder was not available for use after upgrading.
- Resolved an issue where the "FireTorps" and "FirePhasersTorps" commands were not firing the Bio-Neural Warhead Launcher.
- Aegis Set Bonuses:
- Resolved an issue where the 2 piece bonus Energy Negation never proc’d.
- Resolved an issue where the 3 piece active power "Energy Feedback Conductor" did not appear on the power list.
- Quantum Singularity Manipulation, Romulan T5 active Reputation Power, can no longer show up as the default power in the Science Radial.
- It now has a 3rd auto-execute condition, "Power auto-executes when your target is Cruiser rank or higher".
- Tractor Beam Repulsors now indicates that its damage ignores shields.
- This is a tooltip change only.
- Feedback Pulse now has a more accurate description.
The patch is live for Star Trek Online