In order for TrueTrophies to track your games and trophies correctly, we need to be able to access your trophy information. If your trophies are not being scanned, it is likely that your PlayStation account privacy settings need reconfiguring - it is possible to do this via a console.
1. Start up your console and navigate to and press the "Settings" button on the dashboard
2. Select "Account Management" on the settings screen
3. Select "Privacy Settings" on the account management screen
4. Select "Games" in the privacy settings screen
5. Select "Trophies" in the following screen
6. Change the value to "Anyone" and press "Confirm"