It’s the wildest Party Pack yet with five hilarious new games!
1) The popular trivia deathmatch Trivia Murder Party 2 (1-8 players). Try to survive the bizarre new minigames.
2) The weird word circus Dictionarium (3-8 players). May the funniest definition win.
3) The hidden identity game Push The Button (4-10 players) . Can you discover the aliens in time?
4) The comedy contest Joke Boat (3-8 players). Craft one-liners for a cruise ship talent show.
5) The offbeat personality test Role Models (3-6 players). Find out who you really are. (Or at least what your friends think of you.)
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 6 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
Why settle for one Party Pack when you can get three? The Jackbox Party Trilogy 2.0 includes all the games from The Jackbox Party Packs 4, 5 and 6! You don’t need a bunch of controllers to join the fun. All of our games are played using any internet-connected devices, like phones, tablets or laptops, as controllers! A great collection whether you already have the first Trilogy or you just want to enjoy these 15 games!
The Jackbox Party Pack 4:
Survive the Internet
Monster Seeking Monster
Jackbox Party Pack 5:
YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream
Split the Room
Mad Verse City
The Jackbox Party Pack 6:
Trivia Murder Party 2
Push the Button
All games are in English and are local multiplayer.